Our Green Commitment
companies should have a conscience.
(THAT’S WHY OUR FAVORITE COLOR IS GREEN)
Every business has a responsibility to the community it serves. That’s why From the Hip strives to be eco-conscious and sustainably-driven.
- From the Hip is a Green Bride Guide Approved Vendor, meaning we have passed the independent agency’s certification process for wedding industry companies committed to being eco-friendly.
- Our studio is 100% wind-powered, meaning everything from our retouching work to our website updates are powered by a renewable, truly clean energy source.
- Our main fleet vehicle is a Toyota Prius hybrid with electric vehicle capability, reducing our carbon footprint even on far-flung mountain destination weddings.
- Our process is completely digital, from the D-SLR cameras we shoot with to the online proofing system our clients use. This minimizes waste inefficiencies and obviates the need to use harmful chemicals during the development process.
- We utilize rechargeable battery sources for our speed lighting equipment and camera bodies, resulting in less landfill waste.
- All of our agreements may be transmitted digitally upon request, reducing paper waste and shipping fuel costs.